Introducing the Benchtop Thickness Planer by POWERTEC.
- FUNCTION: This portable thickness planer serves as an essential tool and workhorse for a wide range of professional and DIY woodworking projects – specifically designed to repurpose wood (old, weathered and worn wood), while giving it an extraordinarily smooth finish
- EFFECTIVE: Has a heavy duty, anti-wobble base that’s ultra sturdy – providing a non-marring benchtop planer surface that will support an assortment of plane boards up to 12.5” wide and 6” thick
- POWERFUL: Combines an impressive 15 amp motor with an innovative 2 blade cutting system that delivers deep cuts into your hard woods (raw oak, pallet wood, walnut lumber) and more
- QUICK: A stainless steel precision cutter head allows this planer to deliver over 18,800 cuts per minute with a 9,400 RPM
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty for quality assurance
This powerful planer is specifically designed to repurpose and bring your old, worn out wood back to life. A powerful 15 amp motor enables it to take on a wide range of big and small woodworking projects. It flaunts a 2 blade cutting system with a precision steel cutter head (with lock) that generates 18,800 cuts per minute – providing you with a quick and efficient wood planer tool. From building a work bench to bed frame, this workhorse excels at delivering a flawless finish. For additional convenience and versatility, this device features side mounted carrying handles, allowing you to take this portable planer wherever it is needed.
- EZ Blade Replacement with index pin set up (Blade gauge not required).
- Spindle lock for safe blade change.
- Professional work piece roller assistance for extra long boards.
- 4 column design provides greater precision and stability while reducing snipe.
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
Please Note: This thickness planer does not include a build in dust port, you can order your dust collector port (PL1251DPS) Dust port and Screw Set or part
- 15 amp motor, Single Phase
- Universal Motor | 120V, 60 hz, 2 horsepower (peak)
- Cutter Head Speed – 9400 RPM
- Cuts per Minute 18,800 cuts
- Max. Width of stock – 12-1/2".
- Max. Thickness of stock - 6".
- Max. Depth of cut - 3/32" for board less than 5"| 1/32" for the board between 5" to 12-1/2"
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov