Introducing the Carbide Tipped T Slot Router Bit by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: 1-1/8" T-Slotting Cutter Bit with 1/2" Shank and Carbide tipped blade for maximum strength
- FUNCTION: Included side cutters cut a 3/8” slot and eliminate the need for precutting a 3/8” groove - Useful for cutting slots for T-bolts and slotted wall displays and for other hanging purposes
- APPLICATIONS: Makes clean, high precision cuts on hardwood, soft wood, plywood, particleboard, MDF and other compositional material
- COMPATIBLE: Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers (it can not be used in electric drill & drill machines)
- DIMENSIONS: Diameter 1-1/8" | Cutter Height 5/16" | Shank Size 1/2"| Small Diameter 3/8”
This t-slot slotting cutter creates high-precision, clean cuts with minimal touch-up sanding. Now you can build your own sturdy, attractive slotted wall to display items such as garden tools, power tools, toys or other hanging applications. Create your own t-slots for table saw or other jigs.
It cuts all compositional materials such as hardwood, softwood, plywood, particle board and MDF. For use with CNC and other automatic routers, hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
This part is made of high-quality welding and solid hardened steel bodies. They are designed not only for long-term durability, but also for an anti-kick profile, heat and build-up resistance. The cutters are tipped with carbide for high precision and maximum efficiency.
Body: Solid Hardened Steel
Blade: Carbide Tipped Bit
Bit Type: Slot Cutter
Small Diameter: 3/8”
Cutter Height: 5/16"
Shank Size: 1/2"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov