Introducing the Cyclone Separator Lid by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Dust Separator Lid and (1) 2-1/2” OD 90 degree elbow
- FUNCTION: Converts your single stage dust collector into a two-stage unit when used in conjunction with 5 gallon bucket/ common trash can - Collects large workshop sawdust, drywall dust, concrete dust, wood chips and heavier shavings before they reach your impeller and collection bags
- FEATURES: An impressively high-caliber seal with foam gasket and increased cyclonic airflow efficiency with elbow friction fitted underneath the inlet side
- COMPATIBILITY: Lid inlet and outlet ports accept 2-1/2” ID hose and fits 5 gallon buckets with maximum diameter of 11-3/4"
- PREMIUM BUILD: Made with high quality ABS plastic - possessing long term durability, impact resistance and shock absorbance made to withstand the abrasive nature of dust collection
This cost effective dust separator lid was designed to improve the efficiency of your single stage dust collector by converting/upgrading it to a 2-stage unit. When used in conjunction with a common trash can or 5 gallon dust collection bucket (with a maximum diameter of 11-3/4”), this lid provides exceptional functionality when trapping dust, wood shavings and debris before they reach your impeller and collection bag.
The lid is made with premium quality ABS plastic – able to withstand the wear and tear commonly associated with gathering abrasives and dust collection. It features a foam gasket that provides exceptional sealing action and comes with an elbow fitting on the inlet side to induce cyclonic air flow.
Whether you’re a professional woodworker or DIY hobbyist looking to improve your workflow, this lid is a must-have for your workshop and dust collector system.
Easy To Use
Simply place the included curved elbow fitting on the input intake side of the lid and your dust collector on the output side. This creates a vacuum inside the trash can when it is running.
Please note: Incorrect placement will not create a cyclone effect and dust will pass through.
Inlet and Outlet Ports: Accept a 2-1/2” I.D dust hose
Product Manual: View PDF file
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov