Introducing the 2-1/2" Dust Collection Fittings Network by POWERTEC.
- KIT INCLUDES: (5) dust collection blast gates, (1) reducer, (4) 3ft collection pipes, (4) y-fittings, (1) 90-degree elbow, (10) U bracket clamp hangers, (20) screw pans, (20) wall plugs
- FUNCTION: This dust collection network provides you with a comprehensive range of adaptive fittings to connect and transfer your 2-1/2 dust extractors, vacuum hoses, power tools and accessories
- VERSATILITY: Kit allows you to execute a shop floor layout plan with speed and project flexibility – Pipes can be cut and sized to accommodate individual station needs and requirements. The included clear pipes fit directly into the specially designed 90-degree elbow and Y fittings with a snug friction fit. No additional couplers are required.
- QUALITY: Each component is made with high quality ABS plastic for long-term durability, and made to withstand the abrasive nature of dust collection, woodworking or heavy duty workshop use
- CLEAR DESIGN: Provides optimal visibility to help detect and remove potential dust, wood chips and other abrasive blockages quickly and easily
This comprehensive set of fittings provides you with a quick, easy-to-install network of pipes, elbows, blast gates and other adaptive accessories to build the ultimate workshop dust collector set-up. The components fit directly into the specially designed fittings with a snug friction fit. No couplers required.
The fittings kit comes complete with 3ft pipes, blast gates for clean and stable operation, and other woodworking dust extraction attachments. Y-fittings to help you design a main line or branched system to service your workshop dust collectors. Elbow Fittings are ideal for ductwork, changing direction or connecting to pipes from dust collectors to workshop machines. To accommodate the scale of your project, these components allow you to plan your workstation floor layout before installation.
- Cyclone style lid possesses a foam gasket for a reliable seal.
- Elbows fit the inlet side to promote cyclone air flow.
- Includes a pair of 3' flexible hoses that expand from 10" – 38-3/4".
- Threaded couplers to secure dust hoses while the tapered end allows an assortment of press-on attachments.
- Hose clamps constructed out of stainless steel to help secure dust collection fittings.
- All plastic components feature a rugged, all-black construction– offering high flexural strength, chemical/temperature resistance and long-term durability.
Premium Quality Build and Design
Each component is made with high quality, industrial strength plastic material – designed for long term durability and the wear and tear commonly associated with the abrasive nature of woodworking and dust collection. The clear plastic components allow you to see your work and spot potential areas of blockage.
Included Dust Collection Fittings:
(5) dust collection blast gates
(1) dust collection reducer
(4) 3ft clear pipes
(4) y-connector dust fittings
(1) 90-degree elbow
(10) U bracket clamp hangers
(20) screw pans
(20) wall plugs
Product Manual: View PDF file
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov