Introducing the 4" to 2-1/2" Dust Collection Hose Splitter by POWERTEC.
This dust collection adapter was designed to give you the ability to connect a 4-inch (inner diameter) dust hose with a pair of 2-1/2-inch (inner diameter) dust hoses. Essentially, it allows you to run multiple shop vacuum lines off a single 4" hose. It is ideal for both, the professional workshop and DIY setup that utilizes an assortment of benchtop and portable setup for woodworking and dust collection projects.
- INCLUDES: (1) 4" to 2-1/2" Dust Collection Hose Splitter
- FUNCTION: Allows you to connect a 4" ID dust hose with two 2-1/2" ID dust hoses, while providing minimal suction loss from your assorted connections
- APPLICATIONS: These dust collection fittings are perfect for optimizing the effectiveness of your dust collector system when paired with standard shop vac or other 2.5" hoses
- BUILD: This y-adapter splitter is made with impact resistant ABS plastic for long-term durability and a heavy duty profile commonly needed for workshop and woodworking set-ups
Commonly Used Applications
- Saw Dust Collection
- Planing and Routing
- & more!
Dependable Build Quality
Made with high quality black ABS plastic, this y-type dust collection accessory is made to withstand the wear & tear commonly associated with sawdust, woodchips and other harmful dust particles found in the workshop. It is chemical repellent, impact resistant and durable for long-term use. Please note that the ends are not tapered and the actual dimension is close to nominal. All ports possess a minimum of 2" length to provide optimum room for a tight and secure connection.
- 4" Nominal OD – 3.902" or 3-29/32", ID 3.733" or 3-47/64"
- 2-1/2" Nominal OD – 2.5" or 2-1/2", ID – 2.32 "or 2-21/64"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov