Introducing the Router Table Dust Collection System by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: Rubber Air Intake, Foam Strips, 2-1/2" Y-Fitting and Splice, 2-1/2" to 1-1/2" Reducers, 2-1/4" to 1-1/2" Reducer, 1-1/2 Band Clamps, 2ft EVA Hose, 3ft EVA Hose, and Hose Support Kit
- FUNCTION: Keeps your workshop clean. Eliminates woodworking dust, flying debris and the accumulation of chips by nearly 85% with a range of universal dust collection fittings, hoses, adapters and accessories
- MULTI-TASK: With this collection of dust collection attachments, you can easily collect dust while cutting edges, grooves, slots, dadoes, dovetails and more
- VERSATILE: Top or bottom (underside) dust collection, offers the most commonly used port and attachment sizes, and possesses a wide range of workshop vacuum & dust collector accessories to save space
- EASY TO USE: Quick & easy installation. Will fit fixed router bases that mount to router tables and hooks up to shop vacs and dust collection systems. Perfect for short or long-term use. Not compatible with router lifts.
Finally, a dust collector kit that allows you to get the sawdust, woodchips, and debris from the top and bottom of your router, regardless of the type of cuts you're making. This complete dust collection fittings and accessories kit delivers the most comprehensive, cost-effective, and efficient system for keeping a clean, dust-free workshop and woodworking area.
- Collects 85% of all saw dust from the router
- Simultaneously collects top and bottom router plate dust
- Switch router bits without removing the dust collector
- Attaches to workshop vacs & dust collection systems
- Quick and simple installation
(1) Rubber Air Intake
(1) Securing Strap
(1) Foam Strips Set (set of 4)
(1) 2-1/2" Y-Fitting
(1) 2-1/2" Splice
(2) Reducer 2-1/2" to 1-1/2"
(1) Reducer 2-1/4" to 1-1/2"
(2) 1-1/2" Band Clamps
(1) EVA Hose 2-ft
(1) EVA Hose 3-ft
(1) Steel Hose Support Kit
As configured this dust collection kit connects to your dust collection system using a 2-1/2" ID flexible dust collection hose and a 2-1/2" hose clamp (not included).
To connect to a shop vac the following POWERTEC components are recommended (sold separately):
70191 – 2-1/2" to 2-1/4" Screw end quick coupler
70198 – 2-1/2" Flexible dust collection hose
70127 – 2-1/2" Key hose clamp
Additional adapters or fittings may be required to connect to your shop vac or dust collector.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov