Introducing the 2-1/2" ID Y Fitting w/ Built-In Coupler by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Dust Collection Y-Fitting 2-1/2" (ID) with built-in coupler
- FUNCTION: This 3-way Y-Fitting allows users to directly connect 2.5" OD pipes and connectors; the included splice is for connecting to 2.5" ID dust collection hoses – Deliver project versatility and allow you to connect different machines at once
- PERFECT FIT: The Y-Fitting is specifically designed with a built-in coupler to accommodate 2-1/2" outer diameter attachments. It comes with a splice for connecting directly to standard shop vacuums, shop-vacs and dust collector hoses with 2-1/2" inner diameters.
- VISIBILITY: Clear design and construction provides you with optimal clarity, and lets you spot any blockages that may occur on site
- QUALITY: Made with a super lightweight, yet highly durable PVC material that’s anti-abrasive and weather resistant
This PVC y fitting is designed to give you project versatility for many of your dust collection system needs. Whether paired with new or worn out components, you can use this convenient accessory set to connect your pipes and hoses to create a cleaner working environment – with less equipment to clutter up your workspace.
Versatility & Compatibility
The design eliminates any guesswork and allows you to quickly and effortlessly connect your pipes, connectors and hoses. In addition, it works with a wide range of benchtop tools, shop vacs and dust collectors. This 2-1/2" inner diameter Y fitting possesses built-in couplers and provides a direct connection to 2-1/2" outer diameter pipes and other 2-1/2" OD connectors. While this Y fitting works seamlessly with many other 2-1/2" POWERTEC PVC pipe accessories (such as the 70176), it features a universal design and will pair exceptionally well with other similar sized other-brand attachments. It can also be used with reducers and other hose fittings.
The y-fitting set is made with clear, premium PVC and made to withstand applications such as woodworking, dust collection and the abrasive nature commonly associated with most workshops.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov