Introducing the 4" to 2-1/2" Tapered Reducer Adapter by POWERTEC
This adapter is uniquely designed to attach a 2-1/2" ID dust collection hose directly to a 4" OD machine port. The adapter uses a friction fit to fit inside the 4"OD port without the need of cuffs or couplers, making a quick disconnect that can be used for multiple machine setups.
- Includes: (1) Tapered Reducer Adapter (Black)
- Function: Serves as a 4" to 2-1/2 inch dust collection hose reducer and is designed to fit inside most 4-inch OD ports with a friction fit
- 4-Inch Dust Collection Fitting End: Designed with a tapered 4" end (tapers from 3.51" to 3.73") that connects directly into a 4-inch nominal OD port
- 2-1/2" Inch Dust Collection Fitting End: Also possesses a tapered 2-1/2" OD end (tapers from 2.45" to 2.49") that fits inside most 2-1/2" ID dust collector hoses
- Premium Build: Constructed with high quality ABS plastic for long-term durability and made to withstand the abrasive nature of workshop dust collection
Featuring a tapered design, this unique adapter/reducer sits firmly inside your fittings and possesses a small and large end - both with tapered profiles intended to give you a no-nonsense fit for your dust collection hoses and components.
- 2-1/2 Inch Nominal OD End (tapers from 2.45" - 2.49") to deliver a precise connection for a 2-1/2" ID dust hose.
- 4 Inch End uniquely designed to fit inside a nominal 4"OD port or fitting (tapers from 3.51" - 3.73") to produce an accurate connection for a 4" OD dust collection port without the need of cuffs or couplers.
Durable Construction – Premium Design
This reducer is made out of black ABS plastic, perfect for withstanding the wear and tear commonly associated with workshop sawdust and wood chip dust collection. It is extremely easy to install and offers a simple twist to either secure or break a connection. This reducer does not require any additional cuffs, clamps, splices or adapters.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov