Introducing the 6” Dust Collection Spice by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDE: (2) Dust Collection Splice
- FUNCTION: Provides a quick, easy and reliable solution to connecting 6-inch dust collection hoses
- VERSATILE: Ideal for an assortment of dust collector set-ups including connecting two 6” ID pipes, making a connection from a pipe to a 6” ID flexible hose, or making a hose extension from one 6” ID dust collection hose to another, and more
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made out of semi-flexible ABS plastic, known for it’s durable nature and the ability to resist against heat and abrasives commonly associated with workshop dust extraction and woodworking applications
- DIMENSIONS: Outer diameter - 6” nominal (actual size 5.97”) | Thickness - .125” | Overall Length - 4-1/16”
These handy dust collector accessories provide you with the ability to connect/join two sections of the standard 6” ID dust collection hose together. The splice fits inside two sections of 6” ID flexible dust control hose and attaches with two band clamps, thus creating a longer hose. They feature a simplistic and straightforward design, and are made out of abrasive resistant and highly durable ABS plastic to withstand the wear & tear commonly associated with woodworking and dust extraction.
Although extremely easy to use, this dust collection fitting is highly versatile. With a little imagination, you can use them for an assortment of applications such as connecting:
- Two 6” dust hoses together
- Two sections of a 6” ID pipe
- 6" hose to 6" PVC drain pipe
- The possibilities are limitless!
Dimensions and Fittings
- 6” Nominal OD (actual size: 5.97”)
- .125” Wall Thickness
- 4-1/16” Total Length
Please Note: The splice is specifically designed to fit inside most 6-inch dust collection hoses and will require hose clamps. To use with other 6-inch fittings and pipes, you may require other attachment methods.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov