DuBois 51009 Aluminum Miter Gauge Fence with Tape Measure Right to Left 16-1/2”
This Aluminum Miter Gauge Fence, comes with a tape measure (right to left), is a high-precision woodworking tool. Part of our multi-track system, although designed to work with DuBois 51008 Miter Gauge, this product can help you customize and create your own workstations, fences, jigs and fixtures. It's multi-functional design helps add structure, workflow efficiency and flexibility to your woodworking applications – providing you with truly simplistic and highly practical assembly requirements.
- INCLUDES: (1) Miter Gauge Fence 16.5” and (1) Right to Left Tape Measure
- FUNCTION: This multi-track fence although designed to work with DuBois 51008 Miter Gauge, is also compatible with POWERTEC 71766 miter gauge and others miter gauges that accept a mounting t-slot centered 1-1/8” from the bottom of the fence. It can also be used for a wide assortment of woodworking projects, including creating general fixtures and jigs, workstations or customized fences (miter gauge and drill press, etc)
- OPTIMAL UTILITY: 16-1/2 inches long and 2-1/4 inches high, comes with a right to left tape measure for standard (in increments of 1/16”) and metric measurements
- UNIVERSAL: Part of our exclusive multi-track system, this multi-functional item accepts the most common accessory fasteners 1/4” and 5/16” T-bolts
- PREMIUM GRADE: Good quality t track fence made with corrosion resistant extruded aluminum for strength and long-term durability
Perfect for wood cutting projects, this miter gauge fence is widely used by DIY enthusiast and woodworking professionals. Once assembled, this t track fence gives you the versatility to attach production stops, and sacrificial fences.
- General Jigs and Fixtures
- Drill Press Fences
- Miter Gauge Fences
The aluminum miter gauge fence is designed for sturdiness and durability. This high-precision wood cutting tool comes with a tape measure (right to left, with standard and metric scales), intended for accuracy, project visibility, and to extend usability and service life.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov