Introducing the Precision Miter Gauge System Kit by POWERTEC.
- KIT INCLUDES: (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Telescoping Fence with Movable Scale, (1) 3" Fence Flip Stop with Pointer, (1) Handle, (2) 5/16" Round Knobs, (2) 5/16"-18x3/4" T-Bolts, (2) Hex Wrenchs, (4) Extra Expansion Discs, and installation hardware
- FUNCTION: This miter gauge and fence system features a telescoping fence that can accommodate boards of any width, and a flip stop that ensures your cuts are always accurate. Ball detents hold the 12" movable scale, allowing it to be moved in the t-slot, you can make precise cuts at any angle
- FEATURES: The miter gauge aluminum head is machined with 11 preset angle stops, a telescoping fence extends up to 34" long, and provides support close to the blade to eliminate tear-out. A tool-less mounting to miter gauges using T-bolts and knobs. The extension arm delivers side flexibility but holds firm when the stock is pressed against the stop, and allows repeatable cuts. Telescoping Fence, 3"x 1- 3/8"x 17" with a 3" I beam extender that extends 17" for a total of 34" and can be used on either end of the fence.
- SAFETY & ACCURACY: A must-have for any woodworker who wants to improve their accuracy and safety, this professional miter gauge fence and flip stop combo is a simple, yet effective tool to ensure your projects are always square and true. The flip-stop also helps keep your workpieces secure, preventing them from slipping or moving during the cutting process
- PREMIUM BUILD: Made of solid aluminum with hardened anodized surface, making the fence strong, durable, and resistant to corrosion. It also provides a smooth, wear-resistant surface that is easy to clean
If you're a woodworker, you know that accuracy, professional looking results, and safety are essential. That's why you need the Miter Gauge and Fence System.
The miter gauge is equipped with a Locking Plunger with spring loaded pin. The most commonly used angles are notched with positive stops 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° and 60°.
We've included telescoping fence that extends up to 34 inches long, so you can accommodate boards of any width. The flip stop ensures your cuts are always accurate, and the rear facing T-slots make it easy to mount to your miter gauge. The extension arm can be used on either end of the fence, delivers side flexibility, but holds firm when the stock is pressed against the stop, allowing repeatable cuts.
What really sets this miter gauge and fence system apart is its versatility. The 12-inch movable scale with ball detents allows you to make precise miter cuts at any angle. And the flip-stop also helps keep your workpieces secure, preventing them from slipping or moving during the cutting process.
Premium Build and Design
The miter gauge fence is made of solid aluminum with hardened anodized surface, making it strong, durable, and resistant to corrosion. It also provides a smooth, wear-resistant surface that is easy to clean.
(1) Miter Gauge
(1) 17" to 34" Telescoping Fence with 12" Movable Scale
(1) 3" Fence Flip Stop with Pointer
(4) Extra Expansion Discs (Retain for future use)
(4) M4 Screws (for Expansion Discs)
(2) 5/16" Round Knobs
G T-Bolt 5/16"-18x3/4"
(1) 3 mm Hex Wrench
(1) 2.5 mm Hex Wrench
(1) Handle and washer
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov