Introducing the Precision Miter Gauge by POWERTEC.
- KIT INCLUDES: (1) Miter Gauge, (1) Handle, (2) 5/16" Round Knobs, (2) 5/16"-18 x 3/4" T-Bolts, (2) Hex Wrenchs, (4) Extra Expansion Discs, and installation hardware
- FUNCTION: With this economical table saw accessory, your cutting set-up will become safer, more accurate and efficient when crosscutting wood at certain angles
- FEATURES: The miter gauge aluminum head is machined with 11 preset angle stops, a telescoping fence extends up to 34'' long, and provides support close to the blade to eliminate tear-out. A tool-less mounting to miter gauges using T-bolts and knobs. The extension arm delivers side flexibility but holds firm when the stock is pressed against the stop, and allows repeatable cuts.
- VERSATILE: This professional-style miter gauge is a great addition to your woodworking arsenal and can be used for a wide range of projects. Fits standard 3/4" x 3/8" miter slots, with or without t-slotted miter slots. PLEASE NOTE: will not work with smaller saws or tool with 5/8" miter slots.
- PREMIUM: The aluminum miter bar with miter gauge body all possess a lightweight, yet heavy duty construction, intended to withstand the scratches and abrasive nature of woodworking and workshop usage
If you're a woodworker, you know that accuracy, professional looking results. That's why you need the Miter Gauge.
The miter gauge is equipped with a Locking Plunger with spring loaded pin. The most commonly used angles are notched with positive stops 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° and 60°.
Premium Build and Design
The aluminum miter bar with miter gauge body all possess a lightweight, yet heavy duty construction, intended to withstand the scratches and abrasive nature of woodworking and workshop usage
(1) Miter Gauge
(4) Extra Expansion Discs (Retain for future use)
(4) M4 Screws (for Expansion Discs)
(2) 5/16" Round Knobs
(2) T-Bolt 5/16"-18x3/4"
(1) 3 mm Hex Wrench
(1) 2.5 mm Hex Wrench
(1) Handle and washer
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov