This Aluminum Miter Gauge is a high-precision woodworking tool that can measure the angle of a miter joint. Most any miter gauge can be mounted to the aluminum miter fence, which is well thought out with its unsurpassed workpiece mounting and support. The adjustable miter gauge body has positive stops, which allows you to measure angles up to 90 degrees. This saw gauge also includes a handy 2-1/4" aluminum flip stop for repetitive angled cuts on your table saw, which is convenient to your workflow.
- INCLUDES: (1) Aluminum Miter Gauge
- FUNCTION: With this economical table saw accessory, your cutting set-up will become safer, more accurate and efficient when crosscutting wood at certain angles
- FEATURES: Miter gauge face can be set perpendicular to the table with an adjustment screw, a protractor style miter head with a spring loaded pin. Plus this angle cutting tool features adjustable positive stops such as 0, 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 90 degrees
- VERSATILE: This professional-style miter gauge is a great addition to your woodworking arsenal and can be used for a wide range of projects. Fits standard ¾" x 3/8" miter slots, with or without t-slotted miter slots.
- PREMIUM: The aluminum miter bar with miter gauge body all possess a lightweight, yet heavy duty construction, intended to withstand the scratches and abrasive nature of woodworking and workshop usage
Perfect for wood cutting projects, the table saw guide is widely used by DIY enthusiast and woodworking professionals. It can be used for table saws, band saws, router planers, and lockstitch machines. This professional-style miter gauge is a great addition to your woodworking arsenal and can be used for a wide range of projects. Fits standard ¾" x 3/8" miter slots, with or without t-slotted miter slots.
The aluminum miter gauge system is designed for sturdiness and durability. The high-precision wood cutting system is equipped with scales, intended for accuracy, project visibility, and to extend usability and service life.
(1) Miter Gauge with Knobs & T-Bolts
(4) Extra Expansion Discs
(1) 3 mm Hex Wrench
(1) 2.5 mm Hex Wrench
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov