- INCLUDES: (2)36-Inch x 2-1/2-inch Ratchet Bar Clamp with 42-inch Spreader
- FEATURES: You can quickly convert them into spreaders, and utilize the one-handed quick release option for fast and high precision open or closed adjustments
- APPLICATION: Bar clamps are ideal for woodworking assembling, gluing projects and other DIY clamping applications
- BUILD QUALITY: These heavy duty ratcheting bar clamps flaunt a large ergonomic easy-grip handle, non-marring nylon jaws, and an actual carbon steel constructed bar for heavy duty projects
- CLAMPING CAPACITY: 36”, throat depth: 2-1/2”, spreader capacity: 42”, overall length: 43-1/16"
This ratcheting bar clamp/spreader is ideal for clamping smaller workpieces in confined spaces. Whether you’re assembling or gluing your woodworking material, this clamp was designed to keep your workpieces together, while providing an even distribution of consistent force. Unlike cheaper plastic versions that fall apart with a tiny bit of pressure applied, this premium bar clamp flaunts a sturdy, carbon steel construction that prevents flexing and bending.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov