- Includes: Quick ratcheting clamp with 7" Max opening, 2-3/8" Throat depth, 15/32" x 5/16" through groove
- Versatility: this quick release ratchet bar clamp helps facilitate a seamless workflow by securing your work pieces for sanding, precision cutting, and many more applications; Compatible with the Festool MFT, Makita and BOSCH track saw guide rails and work tables
- Mft Clamp: offers quick and easy routing of the bottom of doors or for intricate wood carving on larger pieces
- Steel pressure pad: pivots to self align and works with holes and channels of the MFT table and can be inserted into bottom T-slot of guide rails for limitless positioning and provides up to 350 lbs. of clamping force
- Rugged build: Hardened tempered steel clamps with non marring plastic pads insure durable high performance for long lasting Perfection in your woodworking projects
These well crafted clamps are designed to hold your projects down quickly and effortlessly for all sorts of applications. When utilized with your Festool MFT table or guide rail system, these clamps work efficiently with holes and channels, and offer unlimited positioning – helping to secure your workpiece for sanding, precision cutting, routing and more. You’ll find that these clamps are made with premium quality material, and provide a reliably sturdy performance. Whether you’re a professional carpenter or woodworking enthusiast, these handy tools are easy to set up and flaunt an impressive amount of clamping power.
Unlike the screw type, the quick release ratcheting mechanism allows for one-handed operation, giving you the ability to multi-task, while saving time and effort. Using the pistol grip squeeze lock and fast-release in the handle also makes it easier to both, tighten or loosen the clamp.
Ideal for use with Festool, Makita and BOSCH track saw guides and MDF work tables.
- Clamping Force: 350 lbs
- Throat Depth: 2-3/8"
- Clamping Thickness: 7 inches
- Groove Insertion Size: 17/32" X 1/4"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov