Introducing the Hand Sanding Block Tool & Sander Pad Set by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Hand Sanding Block Tool with Built-in 1” OD Adapter, (50) Assorted Sander Pads
- FUNCTION: This easy-to-use workshop tool draws dust through the block into your vacuum source, working exceptionally well at keeping dust to a minimum while helping to maximize your workflow and efficiency
- FEATURES: Lightweight body construction perfectly matched with a true-comfort ergonomic handle that not only helps with maneuverability, but reduces the risk of blister formation along the hands
- ASSORTED PADS: Set comes with assorted hook and loop replacement pads designed with 5 assorted aluminum oxide sanding grit paper types (40, 80, 120, 180 & 240) graded from coarse, medium, fine, to very fine for a wide range of sanding, woodworking and workshop dust extraction applications. Compatible abrasive: 80 mm by 133 mm
- COMPATIBLE & VERSATILE: This hand sanding tool works with our exclusive line of premium dust collection hose kits (POWERTEC 70130, 70175 & 70257). Possesses a fixed, non-removable 1 inch fitting adapter that can be paired with any of our kits, and connected to a wet dry vacuum or the extractor hose series
Designed as a professional grade hand sanding block with dust extraction capability, this sander is compatible with Shop Vacs and Festool hoses to help eliminate many of your common dust clean-up task.
- A lightweight construction.
- Equipped with a fixed 1” OD adapter for attachment hoses and fittings.
- Compatible Dust Collection Hose Kits – POWERTEC 70130 | 70175 | 70257
- Soft grip ergonomic handle allows you to comfortably maneuver and sand on frames or edges with consistent cuts and uniform finishes.
- Compatible abrasive: 80mm by 133mm.
- Project Flexibility: Perfect for an assortment of handing sanding applications and surfaces, including: drywall, hardwoods, non-ferrous metal, plastic and painted surfaces.
Aluminum Oxide Grit Types for Every Occasion
- 40 Grit Sandpaper – Suited for rough wood shaping and/or the removal of previous finishes and light coats.
- 80 Grit Sandpaper – Ideal for primary wood sanding, final shaping and removal of planning marks placed on work pieces.
- 120 Grit Sandpaper – A good fit for most DIY applications and home workshops that require final sanding before the work is completed.
- 180 Grit Sandpaper – This fine sanding option is commonly used with bare wood and furniture making. Also used to roughen glossy painted surfaces in preparation to applying another coat.
- 240 Grit Sandpaper – Perfect for all types of materials. Often used for secondary grinding or smoothing out wooden and painted surfaces with less precise requirements.
(1) Hand Sanding Block - 80mm X 130mm
(50) Sander Pads w/ Assorted Grit Types
- (10) 40
- (10) 80
- (10) 120
- (10) 180
- (10) 240
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood