Introducing the Hook and Loop Sander Abrasive Sheet Assortment Replacements (50 Pack) by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (50 pack) Sander Abrasive Sheet Assortment Replacement for Festool RTS 400 - 10 each of 40, 80, 120, 180, 240 Grit
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Rectangular shape and narrow design of this abrasive sheet allows you to sand on frames and edges, while the premium aluminum oxide grain provides optimal sanding capacity
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Resin on resin bond for heat resistance and Stickfix type hook and loop design for quick and easy changes
- COMPATIBILITY: Works exceptionally well with wood, aluminum, non-ferrous metal, plastic, fiberglass, and painted surfaces
These replacement sander abrasives were specifically designed as a cost effective and highly compatible abrasive sheet option for the Festool RS 400, RTS 400, and LS 130 sanders. They offer fast, efficient, and high precision cuts for sanding jobs that require durable - tear resistant material.
- Design: Each rectangular sheet possesses a customary narrow design that enables you to sand on frames and edges with consistent cuts and uniform finishes.
- Grain: AO (aluminum oxide) abrasive produces optimal sanding capacity.
- Resin Bonded Surface: Delivers heat resistance for high usage.
- Backing: Hook and loop for easy application.
- Versatile: This abrasive sheet is perfect for an assortment of applications and surfaces, including: wood, aluminum, non-ferrous metal, plastic, fiberglass and painted surfaces.
Aluminum Oxide Grit Types for Every Occasion
- 40 Grit Sandpaper – Suited for rough wood shaping and/or the removal of previous finishes and light coats.
- 80 Grit Sandpaper – Ideal for primary wood sanding, final shaping and removal of planning marks placed on work pieces.
- 120 Grit Sandpaper – Suitable for final sanding before the work is completed.
- 180 Grit Sandpaper – Commonly used with bare wood and furniture making. Also used to roughen glossy painted surfaces in preparation to applying another coat.
- 240 Grit Sandpaper – Often used for secondary grinding or smoothing out wooden and painted surfaces with less precise requirements.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood