This jig was designed to produce fast and accurate custom fluted moldings and grooves in straight stock, providing your columns and furniture projects with a more professional and polished look.
- INCLUDES: (1) Fluting Jig Kit w/ Acrylic Router Plate, Jig Base, Guides, Knob Assortment, and Mounting Hardware
- FUNCTION: This fluting jig for routers allows you to make quick and precise flutes and slots in straight stock for columns, cabinet trims and furniture parts – giving your projects more of a professional look and finish
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply remove the base plate from your router and mount this jig to the router
- FEATURES: A centerline (zero mark) on the scale for accurate alignment, a pre-drilled profile to accommodate routers from many of the most popular brands, and it can take in router stock of up to 8 inches wide
- BUILD: All components were made with premium quality material that’s designed to produce impressive results and long-term durability
Features an acrylic base that’s been pre-drilled to accommodate most of the popular brand routers. You can also custom drill for non-standard routers.
Stock Feed Capacity
The jig possesses dual, low-friction, underside rails that straddle your work piece, allowing the jig to accommodate boards up to 9-1/2" wide - wide enough to cut flutes spaced evenly over 8 inches wide.
Our engineers have manufactured each component of this kit with high precision results in mind. It also uses both, acrylic and phenolic for durability and heavy duty usage.
It’s Easy to Use
Remove your router base plate and mount the jig to your router. For high precision accuracy, there are zero mark scales on the centerpiece and writable/erasable indexing surfaces to help make setup simple.
This kit includes an acrylic router plate, jig base, guides, adjustable fence, measurement scales, mounting hardware and knobs for quick and easy tightening – everything you need to make perfectly spaced flutes on your stock.
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov