Introducing the Universal Router Circle Cutting Jig by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Circle Cutting Router Jig with Center Pins, 4 Star Knob and Hardware Pack
- FUNCTION: Allows you to rout and cut perfectly crafted circles from 10” to 53 inches in diameter
- APPLICATIONS: It’s adaptable, versatile and easy-to-use design makes it perfect for large scale routing task like cutting out templates, making tabletops, storage boards for saw blades, and many more creative projects
- UNIVERSAL: Equipped with mounting hardware compatible with a wide range of router models and popular brands including Porter Cable, DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Hitachi, Ryobi, Craftsman, Bosch, Fein and others
- PREMIUM BUILD: This pro-style router circle jig is made with 7-layer plywood, conveniently coated with melamine laminate for long-lasting durability and scratch resistance commonly associated with woodworking
This handy jig is intended to provide you with an easy-to-use and reliable tool for cutting perfect circles for many of your woodworking projects. With a cutting range of 10” (254 mm) to 53” (1346 mm) in diameter, this circle cutting jig covers a wide spectrum of creative needs.
POWERTEC 71212 comes with two center pins - one for applications where the user wants a center hole and the other where no viewable center hole is desired. A recessed groove in the jig lets you slide the center pivot pin up or down the length of the jig to find the correct, exact diameter of your circle. Although it possesses an impressively lightweight construction compared to similar jigs, it is made with a super sturdy 7 layered plywood construction. To maximize its performance, we’ve added a melamine laminate coat for long-lasting durability and scratch resistance.
Our jig is equipped with pre-drilled hole patterns that make it easy to mount your existing routers.
- Bosch 1617 Series(fixed base only), 1618 Series, 1619 and 1619 EVS
- Dewalt DW616, DW618, DW625
- Porter Cable 100, 690, 890, 7529, 8529
- Makita 1100 Series
- Milwaukee 5615, 5616, 5619
- Hitachi M12VC
BONUS FEATURE: You can simply drill the necessary holes if the hole pattern doesn't fit your model.
Easy to read manual | Router Compass Circle Jig | Insert Pins | 5/16-18 T-bolt Pivot Pin | 5/16-18 Thread 4-Star knob and Washer | (2) 1/4-20 Screws | (3) # 10-24 Screws | (3) # 8-32 Screws | (4) # 10-32 screws
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov