Introducing the 2.5 Inch Dust Port Inlet Flange by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: Dust Collection Port 2-1/2” Inlet Flange
- USE: This dust collector hose fitting gives you optimal project versatility by allowing you to connect your shop vac to any benchtop tool or woodworking machine
- COMPATIBLE: Will accept 2.5” flexible hose using a hose clamp or a tapered quick connect fitting – You can also use a 4 inch to 2.5 inch reducer (not included) to equip your 4" system with a 2-1/2" hose and accessories
- PREMIUM BUILD: Made with durable, heavy duty ABS plastic material ideal for the abrasive nature commonly associated with workshop dust collection
- EASY TO USE: Comes equipped with (4) pre-bored mounting holes, spaced 2-5/16” x 2-5/16”, for quick and easy installation
This handy little dust port offers you a quick and easy solution to connecting your shop vacuum to your choice of benchtop tools, shop machines and other dust collection set-ups. Equipped with pre-bored mounting holes, this item mounts easily and securely onto most leveled surfaces. It features a tapered port that connects into 2-1/2” flexible hose and other dust collection fittings. Whether you’re a woodworking professional or DIY hobbyist, this dust port flange is an excellent addition to your dust collector system.
Versatile in Applications
- Router table assembly
- Sanding station portability
- Connects hose onto cabinet
- Set up a secure connection to a planer
- Connects shop vac to the cover on CNC router
- Create a lower port from router box to router table
- and so much more!
Overall Size: 3.75" in diameter by 2.5" tall
Opening: 2.470" O.D. and 2.300" I.D.
4 Mounting Holes: 3/16” each, spaced 2-5/16” x 2-5/16”
Material: ABS Plastic (1/8” thick)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov