Introducing the Cyclone Dust Collector and Dust Separator Kit by POWERTEC.
This supplementary set offers an easy-to-use, lightweight and convenient assortment of dust collection components intended to prevent avoidable damage to your dust collector. The separator helps eliminate wear and tear by capturing and separating large wood chips, shavings and other harsh debris associated with dust collection and woodworking. It also cuts down on your container or dust bag from filling up so rapidly. The separator works by allowing heavy wood chips to fall directly to the bottom of the container, while the lighter dust particles get pulled in the out feed port and into your dust collector.
- INCLUDES: 4” Dust Separator, 6 gallon dust & debris bucket, expandable vacuum hose, reducers, couplers, hose clamps and more
- APPLICATION: Cyclone separator kit connects to your shop vac and tool dust collector ports and provides you with a complete assortment of components designed to capture and prevent wood chips and shavings from damaging your system
- VERSATILE: Reducers and couplers work with most brands and dust collection systems, accommodating tools such as planers, drum sanders and jointers - Has everything you need to optimize your 2 stage dust collector set-up
- EASY TO USE: Whether you’re connecting the separator directly to the dust collector, shop vac or tool dust port, you’ll find that it sets up quickly and easily while generating great separation
- PREMIUM: All included parts are made from durable, high quality and temperature/heat resistant material with an anti-clogging design for optimal efficiency
Compatible and Versatile
The POWERTEC Cyclone Dust Collector Separator Kit comes with a host of clamps, hoses and fittings made for dust collection and tool dust ports. Not only will it work with a variety of cyclone shop vacs and dust collectors, but it offers a limitless number of possibilities for maximizing your workflow and efficiency when planing. It’s ideal for industrial applications, woodworking tools and machinery, along with commercial workshop projects that require reliable results.
Each component features a high quality and durable construction for high volume and long-term usage.
Product Manual: View PDF file
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and 1,3-Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov