Introducing the 4-Inch Cyclone Dust Collection Elbows and Couplers Separator Kit by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (2) 4” Separator Elbows, (2) 4” Separator Couplers (2) Hose Clamps
- FUNCTION: Provides you with a set of easy-to-install components to create your very own 2-stage dust collection system
- APPLICATION: Working in combination with your woodworking dust cyclone, these dust collection fittings combine to give you in-feed and out-feed points when they are utilized with debris & dust buckets, barrels, or boxes
- VERSATILE: Whether you’re working as a hobbyist or professional, you’ll find that these fittings and clamps to be a perfect fit for an assortment of planers, jointers, router tables and other 4” dust collector tool ports
- PREMIUM: All included parts are constructed of durable, rugged, anti-abrasion ABS plastic and optimized with an anti-clogging design for optimal efficiency
Together, the included elbows, couplers and hose clamps allow you to easily install a dust collection and separation set-up. Commonly used in professional woodworker shops, this set-up allows large wood chips, shavings and debris to fall directly to the bottom of the container, while the lighter dust particles get pulled in the out feed port and into your dust collector.
It’s ideal for both, small and big workshops. This exclusive set offers an easy-to-use, lightweight and convenient assortment of 4 inch dust separator components intended to prevent avoidable damage to your dust collector box, barrel, or bucket. Installing a separator helps eliminate wear and tear on your dust collection filters and containers.
Compatible and Versatile
You can utilize these components as replacements for your existing cyclone separator kit or simply build your own. Not only will they work with a variety of 4-inch shop vacs and dust collector ports, but they offer limitless possibilities for maximizing your workflow and efficiency.
Each component features a high quality and durable construction made with anti-abrasion ABS plastic. This offers long term durability for high volume usage.
- (2) 4” Elbows
- (2) 4” Quick Couplers
- (2) Hose Clamps
- Instruction Sheet
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov