Introducing the Latch Action U Bolt Self Locking Toggle Clamp Set (431) by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (2) Large Sized U Bolt Toggle Clamps | 7-1/2” L (bolt fully extended) x 1-7/8” H x 1-5/8” W with 1” of bolt adjustment
- FUNCTION: A versatile and time saving set of clamps designed to hold and secure your jigs and fixtures in place. They are ideal for automotive applications, door assemblies, heavy duty machinery, and woodworking projects
- SELF LOCKING: U-bolt lock and spring loaded lever allows you to instantly latch and release your workpiece (without the toggle latch accidentally opening), while the fully adjustable design ensures that you can accurately modify the mounting distance and required clamping force
- PREMIUM BUILD: Both clamps features a color-coded red, non-slip vinyl hand grip. The cold rolled steel clamping bodies are coated with non-corrosive zinc plating for long term durability
- HOLDING CAPACITY: 317 kg/ 700 lbs
These latch action toggle clamps are designed and engineered to provide an adjustable and secure clamping action for many of your woodworking, automotive and heavy duty machinery projects. An absolute must any professional or hobbyist woodworker, the U-shackle (bolt) self-locking design ensures a reliable hold to quickly secure and protect your jigs, fixtures and assemblies – optimizing your workflow for multi-tasking and high quality results.
Holding Capacity: 700 lbs
This set of large adjustable clamps offer an easy-to-use design, with both, strength and durability at your disposal. They feature red (color coded) vinyl grip handles that deliver an easy, super comfortable gripping profile. The cold rolled steel latch bodies possess rugged construction, enhanced with a zinc plated coating for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Door Clamps
- Automotive Applications
- Broken Handles
- Workbench Joining
- Outdoor Activities
- Rock Climbing
Clamp Dimensions (when closed)
7-1/2” L x 1-7/8” H x 1-5/8” W
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.