Introducing the Latch Action Toggle Clamp (40341) with Threaded U Bolt and Vinyl Grip by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Toggle Latch Clamp complete with Adjustable U Bolt
- FUNCTION: A versatile and time saving clamp that works perfectly with jigs and fixture assemblies, doors, automotive applications, heavy duty machinery, and a host of woodworking projects
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Features a color-coded (red) anti-slip vinyl hand grip, covering a steel handle- coated with zinc plating for anti-rust, corrosion free and long lasting durability
- EASY-TO-USE: Toggle latch locking design allows you to instantly lock and release your workpiece while ensuring that you can accurately adjust the mounting distance and clamping force
- HOLDING CAPACITY: 907 kg/ 2000 lbs
This clamp is an absolute must for any jig assembly, welding or field repair. It is designed and engineered to provide a secure, straight-pulling action for many of your automotive and home-based projects. Whether you’re a professional or DIY enthusiast, their sturdy, non-distorting hold ensures the protection and/or attachment of your valuables, allowing you to focus on getting things done - quickly and with ease.
Holding Capacity: 2000 lbs
Featuring both strength and versatility, its high grade steel latch, adjustable U-Bolt fitting and vinyl colored grip handle allows for an easy, comfortable and safe operation. It’s already superb construction is enhanced with a zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance and optimized durability.
- Automotive Applications
- Broken Handles
- Workbench Joining
- Outdoor Activities
- Rock Climbing
- Clamp base: 2-1/8” x 2-3/8”, Mounting holes: 5/16” spaced 1-5/8” x 1-1/2” apart
- Latch pate: 1-1/8” x 1-1/2”, Mounting holes: 23/64” spaced 3/4”
- 5/16” U bolt: 2” x 5-1/4”
- Clamp adjusts from 1/2” (distance from latch plate to clamp base) to 1-1/2”
- Clamp height when clamped: 3”
- Total length range, including handle, when clamped: 9-1/2” - 10-1/2”
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.