Designed, constructed and rigorously tested to meet your most demanding workshop requirements, the POWERTEC latch-action toggle clamp provides the secure, straight-pulling action that is essential in a multitude of woodworking, automotive, construction and home-based projects.
Its sturdy, non-distorting hold ensures the protection and/or attachment of your valuables, allowing you to focus on getting things done - quickly and with ease. Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. Featuring both strength and adjustability with its elegantly designed and streamlined latch-mechanism, this handy accessory will make your work on medium-duty woodworking and construction projects, a breeze. Ideal for use on doors, machinery, automobiles, Jig assemblies and other medium to heavy-duty job applications.
- INCLUDES: (8) Toggle Latch Clamp, 4001
- FUNCTION: Ideal for use on doors, household appliances, tables, tool boxes, automotive machinery, jig and fixture assemblies, along with many other indoor and outdoor applications requiring a latch type clamp
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Features a pull action adjustable latch that provides maximum clearance and a high quality exterior constructed out of cold rolled steel - wisely coated with high quality zinc plating for anti-rust, corrosion free and long lasting durability
- VERSATILITY: You can use this clamp to latch under a table leaf or cabinet to secure the two sides together - Installation distance is adjustable and can easily be tightened for secure placement
- CLAMPING FORCE CAPACITY: 150 kg/ 330 lbs.
- Clamp base: 1/2-inch x 1-1/4-inch
- Mounting slots: 3/16-inch DIA.
- Clamp adjusts from 1/2-inch (distance from latch plate to clamp base) to 1-inch.
- Clamp height when clamped: 9/16-inch.
- Total length range, including handle, when clamped: 2-13/16-inch - 3-3/16-inch.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.