These top fasteners were designed to provide you with a sturdy, durable and reliable connection between your tabletops and bases. Our fasteners will keep your top in place whilst in the process of moving your table, conveniently preventing the wood from splinting from movement. They’re designed to permit seasonal movement/ expansion of the wood, giving enough wiggle room while providing a tight, secure attachment that will stand the test of time.
Tabletop Fasteners can be placed in a 3/32” x 5/16” groove that is located ½” from the top of the apron and then screwed onto the tabletop with the included screws. Many professionals and DIY enthusiast are creating slots using biscuit jointers, and then applying these table clips. They are extremely easy to use, and come with their very own mounting screws (Phillips head screwdriver required, but not included).
- INCLUDES: (24) Tabletop Fasteners with (24) Mounting Screws
- APPLICATIONS: Primarily used to secure all sorts of table tops, end tables, desktops and more
- EASY TO INSTALL: They slip seamlessly into a 3/32” x 5/16” groove, ½” from the top of the apron and attach to the tabletop with the included screw, using a Phillip heads
(PRO TIP: Can also use a biscuit jointer to create an applicable slot)
- QUALITY: Table clips are made with high quality 14 gauge steel for functional durability, and zinc plated for optimal rust resistance
- SPECS: Measures 1-1/4” long by 5/8” wide
Commonly Used Applications
- Table Tops
- Gaming End Tables
- & More
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov