Introducing the 24" x 32" Universal Router Table Top Kit by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: Complete set comes with 24" wide x 32" long x 1" thick MDF Table Top, Router Table Insert Template (main resin), (3) Reducing Rings: 1" & 2-5/8" openings, (2) powder coated steel struts with pre-drilled holes, M5 Starting Pins with M6 Insert, screwdriver, hex wrench, assorted screws, hex nuts and assembly hardware, instruction manual (Fence not included)
- FUNCTION: Let you create a custom router table system with accurate router centering and mounting to meet all of your routing needs. Melamine coated MDF router table top provides a safe, solid, secure, and quiet routing solution for your intricate woodworking projects and universal workshop needs
- INSERT PLATE FEATURES: The phenolic router table insert template delivers impact and abrasion resistance commonly associated with woodworking, and is conveniently textured to give you a solid top that absorbs vibrations, while the table reinforcing struts prevent sagging, even under the weight of heavy routers. Drill points conveniently mark hole patterns for the most commonly used routers, and leveling screw assemblies keep the insert level and flush with the table surface.
- EASY-TO-USE: By properly mounting and adjusting the main insert, starter pin, and reducer ring, you can ensure that your router is square and accurate. This will allow you to make precise cuts that are essential for any woodworking project
- VERSATILE: The router table top set is designed to work with standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter gauge guide bars, but it can also accept featherboards and other similar accessories - Table underside possesses pre-drilled holes for multiple router table stand configurations
The POWERTEC router table top kit is a workshop essential. Made from thick MDF, delivering in a smooth, laminated, low-friction surface making it easy to slide workpieces across during your routing and woodworking projects. The pre-drilled holes and included router table insert template, with dimpled hole patterns for the most common routers, makes it easy to mount any router to the table, and it works in conjunction with our multi-purpose stand and router table fence (not included) to create the ultimate router table.
The router table and insert plate makes it easy to create precise cuts, and when combined with our multi-purpose stand and router table fence (not included) provide added stability and support. Whether you're a professional woodworker or DIY enthusiast, the router table top is a must-have for your workshop.
Professional Design Features
- 1"-thick MDF core provides a flat, solid top that absorbs vibrations.
- Insert has a slightly textured profile with dimpled hole patterns
- Powder coated steel reinforcing struts for high precision flatness and to prevent sagging.
- Phenolic insert will not warp, sag, swell or corrode
- Underside pre-drilled holes for router table fences and POWERTEC UT1006 router table stand
- Reducing rings assemble level and flush with the plate surface.
- Adjustment screws adjust top and bottom flatness of the router plate and router table.
24" wide x 32" long x 1" thick
MDF Table Top, Router Table Insert Template, (3) Reducing Rings: 1" & 2-5/8" openings, (2) Powered Coated Steel Struts, M5 Starting Pins with M6 Insert, Screwdriver, Hex Wrench, Hex Nuts, Assorted Screw types and assembly hardware, instruction manual
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov