The DUBOIS 51017 Premium Hold-Down Clamps are impeccably designed to fit snugly in your universal t-track and provide you the high-tension clamping capacity that insures optimal worker satisfaction and flawless woodworking outcomes.
The clamp, 5-1/2-Inch L and 1-1/8-Inch W, features a unique lever-shaped profile that insures a potent clamping capacity, while at the same time allowing the user optimal clearance to the workpiece at hand. A handy 5-star knob provides for quick, secure clamp tightening/adjusting, and easily grips workstock up to 2-1/2" in width. Clamp faces are conveniently rubber coated to ensure a dependable yet non-marring grip, making these convenient clamps especially suitable for use with soft or prefinished wood stock. And with their high-quality anodized aluminum build, these beefy clamps are made to last. Simple to install and easy to use, The POWERTEC 71168 Premium Hold-Down Clamps are a "must have" addition to any workbench assembly. Experience hassle-free productivity and a streamlined workflow with these essential components.
- INCLUDES: (2) Hold Down Clamps for T-tracks/T-slots; (2) 5/16-Inch-18 thread 3-1/2-Inch long T bolts; (2) Washers; (2) 5/16-Inch-18 thread 5-star knobs
- FUNCTION: Provides exceptional clamping action for your universal t-track system configurations and assemblies
- FEATURES: Ergonomically designed 5 star knobs, non-marring clamping pads, and a high tension clamping capacity
- DESIGN: Made from premium grade anodized aluminum with a lever shaped profile ensuring optimal leverage in addition to work piece accessibility
- VERSATILITY: Hold Down Clamp Set is ideal for work holding, positioning, and fixturing for many woodworking or metalworking applications, including routers, drill presses, CNC, table saws, jigs, panels, vertical mills and more
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov