Introducing the DuBois 51051 T Track Mini Hold Down Clamps with Multi-Position Plastic Clamps Bit
- INCLUDES: (2) hold down clamps, (2) 1/4"- 20 x 2-1/2" t-bolts, (2) 1/4-inch 20 thread wing knobs and (2) adjustable pivots
- FUNCTION: Offers high quality clamping action for your woodworking t-track system configurations and assemblies; 3-groove clamp body can be moved inward and outward, and the U-shape design allows the clamp to slightly pivot while tightening which will provide an even clamping pressure on your workpiece
- APPLICATIONS: Provides versatility when securing workpieces quickly and easily to benchtop router tables, drill presses, workshop jigs & fixtures, panels, and more
- MATERIAL: Each clamp features a textured black finish and a reinforced glass filled nylon construction designed to prevent slippage or potential damage to your workpiece, and keeps your saw blades, router bits or CNC cutters safe from accidental contact damage
- DIMENSIONS: Clamp Body – 3-21/64" long x 1-5/32" tall | Wing Knob – 1-17/64" head length x 27/32" depth with steel insert | Steel T-Bolt – 1/4"- 20 x 2-1/2"
DuBois mini hold down clamps are ideal for t-tracks / t-slots and smaller work surfaces such as benchtop router tables, small parts sleds and shop-made jigs. Each clamp is designed with a light weight, low profile and durable construction to meet the needs of most woodworking projects. They are excellent for tapered or small parts cuts on your table saw, and work perfectly with your jig systems.
Our mini clamps have a black textured finish and are made of sturdy reinforced glass filled nylon that refuses to fold under pressure. They are perfect for a wide range of applications to increase their usefulness and serve as additional hands to hold your workpiece.
(2) Black Hold Down Clamps
(2) Steel T-Bolts
(2) Wing Knobs
(2) Adjustable Pivots
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov