- Set includes (1) drill guide, (1) drill bit, (1) stop collar, (1) tightening wrench
- Allows for fast, easy and ultra-precise dowel joint assembly
- Drill guide ensures impeccably placed and centered drill holes thick stock; with minor adjustments, it can be used with thicker stock
- Drill guide is constructed of rugged, hardened steel; features two guide holes on center; clear-view guide plate is constructed of clear hardened acrylic
- Premium M35 drill bit is precision machined of high-speed steel; designed with a 135-degree split point for precise, clean drilling action
- Durable and long lasting through many a successful projects; handy storing with pre-cut hanging hole.
We have thought of everything you will need for an optimal joint setup. The drill jig body features two guide holes located on center, and is precision machined of hardened steel. Its integrated viewing/guide plate is constructed of clear hardened acrylic (thick) for easy viewing. The included (M35) drill bit is made of high-speed steel (with an 8% cobalt alloy), a uniquely strong metal that offers both heat and scratch resistance. The tip of the bit features a 135-degree split point that both requires less user force and drills directly on contact, thus resulting in cleanly drilled dowel holes. A handy stop collar and compatible Allen wrench make for uniform and precise dowel-hole depths. To utilize, align the jig to your workpiece using the centerline that is conveniently imprinted on the acrylic faceplate, and then clamp the device into place. Two drill-guide lines set above and below the centerline allow you to pinpoint exactly where to drill the dowel holes. Then simply place drill into the drill guide and you are good to go. It is the ideal device to optimize a wide variety of frame applications. Perfect dowel joints make for perfect furniture dimensions.
Reliable, efficient and satisfying to use
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood