Introducing the Professional Rail Guide Coping Sled by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: Rail Guide Coping Sled, Hardware and Assembly Instructions
- FUNCTION: Coping Sled makes precise cuts by providing a stable platform for your workpiece and preventing the router bit from spinning the board, making this the perfect router table accessory to make professional looking joinery and for making rail and style doors, tenons, and other end grain cuts
- FEATURES: The sled comes with a sacrificial block to prevent the end grain blowout, a clear acrylic guide, two ergonomic handles, a fixed and adjustable fence, and a heavy duty toggle clamp with a large rubber padded foot.
- PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE: The sled has a clear fence that runs 2" (51mm) above the table. This makes it compatible with most router table fences and prevents you from cutting into the sled. The fence also ensures that you are always parallel to the router table fence, saving you time and hassle.
- SCOPE OF WORK: This sled is a sturdy, full-featured companion for your router table. The sled also features a large, heavy-duty hold-down toggle with a 1-5/8 inch hold-down to keep your stock in place. Two large, sturdy handles make it easy to guide the sled through the cutter. And the sled can accommodate workpieces with a max of up to 5" wide by 1 ¼" thick (W x D: 127 x 32 D mm)
This Coping Sled is the router table and woodworking accessory you need to create professional looking joinery, and helps you make precise, square, clean cuts on end grain. This is essential for making cope and stick doors and drawers, as well as other projects that require end grain cuts. The sled provides a stable platform for your stock and helps to prevent tear-out.
Even better, you will no longer have to worry about your piece dipping too far into the router bit or losing control. It provides an ideal fit into the style piece, which allows you to make the cut with confidence, and produce wonderful looking and fitting end grain cuts each time you use it. This sled rail is easy to use and safe, and it will help you produce beautiful and precise results.
Your Guide to Clean and Smooth Cuts
- Secures Your Workpiece: The sled uses two techniques to secure your workpiece: first, it traps the board between the adjustable and fixed fence; and second, the heavy-duty toggle clamp, with a large 1-5/8" diameter padded foot holds the piece down to prevent lifting.
- Precision Woodworking Cuts: The sled helps you make accurate cuts by providing a stable platform for your stock and by preventing the router bit from spinning the board.
- Versatility: The slotted top plate on this tool can be easily adjusted for material up to 5" wide by 1 ¼" thick, providing you with project versatility, while allowing this tool to serve as an easier and safer option for building the cabinet doors and drawers.
- Easy to use: The sled is easy to set up and use, even for beginners.
- Rail Guide Coping Sled
- Assembly Instructions
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov