Introducing the 55” DeWalt Track Saw Guide Rail Set by POWERTEC~ You can choose Guide Rail or Kits Set
This track saw guide rail and adapter kit fits the DeWalt track saw table series and serves as an excellent OEM replacement. Once the connector locks the guide rail in, it interacts with the saw base and is engineered to deliver strong, precise cuts, routing and trimmings with optimal positioning.
- PURPOSE: Provides optimal positioning and makes it super easy for various woodworking applications such as cutting, routing and trimming - make straight and precise cuts over 9 feet long
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made from professional grade, rust resistant extruded aluminum for high performance durability and the power to deliver heavier, high precision cuts – all while staying in place
- COMPATIBILITY: DeWalt Track Saw and Plunge Saw OEM replacements. Track designed for multiple clamping options, will work with POWERTEC clamps 71423, 71409, and 71410
The guides are made with extruded aluminum for anti-corrosive and rust resistant properties. As your woodworking projects get more complex, these tracks deliver accurate and consistent results that you can depend on. Each guide rail has been tested and optimized for the DeWalt Track Saw and DeWalt Plunge Saw series.
- DeWalt Track Saw
- DeWalt Plunge Saw
- Check manufacturer for other models
(1) TrackSaw Track
- Measures: 55"
- Please Note: A track connector is required to connect/ join two tracks.
(2) Track Saw Guide Rails
- Measures: 55” (4ft 7in)
- Headless metric set screw, M6x1.0P, length 6mm
(1) Guide Rail Connectors
Please Note: 1 Guide Rail Connectors are required to connect/ join ONE guide rail to another.
The POWERTEC Guide Rail Connectors can be bought separately by searching item #71358
The POWERTEC Quick Screw Guide Rail Clamp can be bought separately by searching item #71409 / 71410
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov