Introducing the Fence Featherboard by POWERTEC.
- APPLICATION: Ideal for holding your workpiece in place (against the fence or table top) while cutting for router table and drill press applications, while safely keeping your fingers out of harms way from bits and blades
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Made with highly durable polymer, this featherboard set allows you to apply steady, heavy duty pressure for high precision cutting results while reducing kickback and problematic movement
- EASY TO INSTALL: 5-star threaded knobs and a standard 3/8” x ¾” miter gauge slot bracket allows you to set up your feather boards quickly and easily to any miter slot. Also includes 5/16”-18 t-bolts for t-slot or t-track applications
- VERSATILITY: For band saws, router tables and/or any woodworking machine with a standard 3/8” x ¾” miter gauge slot – double stacked and locked in both the horizontal and vertical position
This dual feather board set provides you with the necessary tools for both, infeed and outfeed applications – helping produce high precision cuts with increased safety for kickback protection. They are designed to help keep your boards and workpieces firmly against your table, while keeping your fingers away from the blades and other bits. You can connect each featherboard seamlessly to your miter slot or t-slot jig assemblies. For optimal versatility, double stack and lock them in for both, horizontal and vertical positions for many of your table saw and router table fence projects.
High Quality Build
Each component is manufactured with premium quality material. They were made for durability and possess the strength to withstand high volume usage. Furthermore, we’ve included five star knobs, miter bar slot brackets and other hardware that allow you to make quick and easy adjustments without additional hardware.
(4) Miter Slot Brackets
(4) Miter Screws 5/16-18 | 2” length
(2) Miter Screws 5/16-18 | 3” length
(4) T Bolts 5/16-18 | 2-1/2” length
(4) Spacers & (4) Washers
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov