Introducing the 3-Phase Magnetic Switch Box by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Magnetic 3-Phase Power Switch Box with wiring diagrams and printed instructions
- FUNCTION: Commonly used with textile machinery, drilling, table saws and other mechanical equipment, this electrical switch box directly controls your motor's power while also providing protection from workshop dust
- RATING: 3P (3 phase), 220-240 volt, 8-12 amps, rated for 3 horsepower motors - UL Approve
- COMPATIBILITY: Magnetic starter mounts directly to the equipment and works with popular brands such as the Delta Unisaw, Grizzly Shaper, and many others
- EASY TO USE: Features color coded ON/OFF push button control
This power switch box performs as a safeguard for you and your motorized electrical equipment. It primarily used for mechanical equipment and heavy duty power tool applications where machines used for motors (including drilling machines, table saws, tapping machines, & more. The magnetic switch can also serve as a great OEM replacement for most existing machine switches with an identical physical configuration.
Easy To Use Design
Not only does this magnetic switch features a premium construction with a smooth exterior finish that protects the wiring from dust - it also provides a well outlined wiring diagram, both inside the box and top cover. Once wired and set up properly with the cover latched on securely, the box offers color coded ON/OFF buttons that work independently of one another to eliminate operational confusion.
Built-in Safety Measures
The automatic magnetic disconnect switch protects you from unexpected startups after a power interruption. When the motor operating temperature gradually increases due to heavy workload, the magnetic switch's RA 20 thermal overload relay kicks in with Phase Failure Protection.
Ratings & Specifications
- Voltage Rating: 220-240 V
- Rated Current Amps: 8-12 A
- Phase: 3
- Horsepower: 3
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov