Introducing the Single Phase On/Off Switch w/ Gang Box Install Hardware Kit by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Single Phase On/Off Switch (POWERTEC 71008) with Single Gang Electrical Box Hardware Installation Kit (POWERTEC 71646)
- KIT FUNCTION: Provides you with a master or emergency power off safety switch box designed to safeguard your table saws, drill press, belt sanders, jointers, dust collectors and other woodworking machines. The start button can be locked to prevent unauthorized use
- GANG BOX HARDWARE: Includes (2) #6-32 Screws and Nuts. Replaces the original M4 assembly hardware with compatible 6-32 screws when installing our 71007 and 71008 switches into deep gang boxes and standard gang boxes with extension ring or other installations requiring 6-32 screws. Can also be used to mount the 71054 and 71577 to a standard electrical box
- PUSH-BUTTON POWER: Switch features a simplistic, color-coded design with indented/bump style buttons to signify the switch has been opened or closed. It’s also extremely easy to install and use: Push the green start to turn your machine on. Push the red stop button to utilize the panel as a master shut off switch.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Dual Voltage: 110V/220V; Single Phase | Rated Current: 2 HP / 35 Amps at 120V; 3 HP / 20 Amps at 230V | Fits deep gang boxes and standard gang boxes with extension ring
This woodworking safety kit is intended to provide you with a push button on/off switch for your workshop and power tool needs. It features a simplistic, yet straightforward design that can be easily installed into deep gang boxes and standard gang boxes with extension ring. The power switch has 2 throws so one can switch both hot and neutral or both phases of a 220V line. It features an easy-to-install mounting design and comes with color-coded start stop push buttons that possess an indented/bump style profile to signify the switch has been opened or closed. For added safety measures, the start button can be locked to prevent unauthorized use.
It’s the perfect safety feature for:
- Table Saws
- Drill Press
- Band Saw
- Sanders and Jointers
- Dust Collection Systems for Woodworking
Single Phase Power Switch Specifications
- Type: Start Stop Push Button
- Operation Mode: ON-OFF-ON
- Dual Voltage: 110V/220V
- Rated current: 2 HP/35 amps at 120 volts | 3 HP/20 amps at 230 volts
- Dimensions L x W x H: 4.25” x 2.5” x 3”
- Approved By: UL, TUV, CSA, CE, ETL standards
Included Hardware Kit
Please Note: The hardware kit (screws and nuts) replaces the original M4 assembly hardware with compatible 6-32 screws when installing the POWERTEC 71007 and 71008 switches into deep gang boxes and standard gang boxes with extension ring or other installations requiring 6-32 screws. The POWERTEC 71646 hardware kit can be used to mount our 71054 and 71577 to a standard electrical box.
Single Phase Switch/ Single Gang Installation Hardware Kit Contains:
1 x Single Phase Power Switch
2 x 1-Inch Long 6-32 Screws
2 x 6-32 Screw Nuts
Wiring Diagram: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov