- INCLUDES: (1) Power Tool Paddle Switch and mounting screws
- FUNCTION: Performs as an emergency power off safety switch box designed to safeguard your metal and woodworking machines
- FEATURES: Large color coded emergency STOP paddle for visibility, labeled and easy-to-install wiring, PLUS a convenient design that fits deep gang boxes or standard boxes an extension ring (6-32 hardware not included)
- VERSATILE: Works with a wide assortment of popular name brand table saws, router tables, bandsaws and other power tools
- RATED: Single phase, Dual voltage 110/220 volt smart switch, 2 HP/35 amps at 120 volts; 3 HP/20 amps at 230 volts | Approved by UL, TUV, CSA, CE, ETL standards
This emergency safety switch is intended to provide you with a high quality safeguarding component for your workshop and power tool needs. It features a simplistic, yet straightforward design that can be easily wired (installed) into deep gang boxes or standard boxes with an extension ring. The box has 2 throws so one can switch both hot and neutral or both phases of a 220V line. It’s large profile is showcased with a set of color coded start & stop features. The large red emergency stop paddle is conveniently sized for workflow visibility. In addition, the green start button can be locked with a cable lock for added safety measures.
It can also work as an excellent replacement stop paddle for most popular name brand power tools, including brands such as Craftsman, Shop Fox, Grizzly and many others.
Commonly Used For
- Table Saws
- Drill Press
- Band Saw
- Router Tables
- Dust Collection Systems
- Color coded buttons
- Paddle made with durable plastic
- Toggle switch for emergency stop
- Mounting screws included w/ wiring diagram
Please Note: The switch is built with heavy duty electrical components and a force range of 40-60 Newtons or 9 to 13.5 pounds-force is required to activate.
- Phase Type: Single
- Dual Voltage: 110V/220V
- Rated current: 2 HP/35 amps at 120 volts | 3 HP/20 amps at 230 volts
- Approved By: UL, TUV, CSA, CE, ETL standards
Wiring Diagram: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov