Realize the optimum finish on your industry-grade and hobby woodworking projects with POWERTEC Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belts.
- Usage: works with an assortment of belt sanding machines and applications – providing a heavy duty stripping and sanding tool for wood, aluminum, fiberglass, rubber, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- Premium grade: Made with our superior X-weight clothed backing, an open coat aluminum oxide grain, and an impressive resin on resin bond that ensures long lasting performance
- Craftsmanship: These 6”x 48” sanding belts feature a heat and moisture resistant material, and were designed with expertly crafted seams that won’t break under pressure
- Gritty: available in a wide range of uniformed grit - 40/ 60/ 80/ 100/ 120/ 150/ 180/ 240/ 400 Grit
- Applications: wood/ aluminum/ non-ferrous metal/ plastic/ fiberglass
These handy sanding accessories provide the ultimate in performance, value, durability and versatility. Excellent for use with both narrow and wide belts, they are Ideal for a wide range of belt-sanding applications. Featuring our superior, aluminum oxide grain, and strong X-weight cloth backing, we aim to guarantee that your sanding work is always top notch and hassle free!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood