Designed, constructed and rigorously tested to meet your most demanding workshop requirements, the POWERTEC Latch-Action Toggle Clamp provides the secure, straight-pulling action that is essential in a multitude of woodworking, automotive, construction and home-based projects.
- Ideal for use on doors, machinery, automobiles, jig assemblies and other medium to heavy-duty job applications
- Cold-rolled carbon Steel with Zinc plated coating for corrosion resistance
- Streamlined latch-mechanism features strength and adjustability
- 700 lb holding capacity; Complete with adjustable u bolt
- Mechanism allows maximum clearance
Its sturdy, non-distorting hold ensures the protection and/or attachment of your valuables, allowing you to focus on getting things done - quickly and with ease. Vinyl colored grip for easy identification and comfort. Zinc-plated coating for corrosion resistance. Featuring both strength and adjustability with its elegantly designed and streamlined latch-mechanism, this handy accessory will make your work on medium-duty woodworking and construction projects, a breeze. Ideal for use on doors, machinery, automobiles, jig assemblies and other medium to heavy-duty job applications.
- Clamp base: 1-1/2” x 12-11/16”, Mounting holes: 5/16” spaced 3/4” x 1-3/16” apart
- Latch pate: 1” x 3/4”, Mounting holes: 5/16” spaced 1/2”
- 15/64” U bolt: 1-1/4” x 4”
- Clamp adjusts from 1/4” (distance from latch plate to clamp base) to 1-1/4”
- Clamp height when clamped: 1-3/4”
- Total length range, including handle, when clamped: 6-1/4” – 7-1/4”
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP and DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.