This 2pc set features screw-type vice clamps designed specifically for t-track woodworking applications. Additionally, each clamp can securely hold down stock from 1/4” to 2 inches thick. Whether you’re a professional or DIY enthusiast, commonly used dimensions will most certainly come in handy for many of your drill press, router table, table saw and jig assemblies.
- INCLUDES: (2) Screw Vice Hold Down Clamps for T-Tracks.
- FUNCTION: Designed to fit any standard t-track that accepts 1/4” hex head bolts – these screw type clamps will slide into your t-track and quickly secure your workpiece with a twist of the knob
- VERSATILITY: Works seamlessly with an assortment of applications, including router table, drill press, saws and jig assemblies
- PREMIUM BUILD: Each hold down clamp features an ergonomic design with a plated steel clamp screw and foot with a soft plastic non marring cap, paired with an anodized aluminum body and round 1-1/2” clamping screw knob
- CLAMP CAPACITY: Able to securely hold 1/4” to 2” thick woodworking stock. Work with Kreg, Incra, Peachtree Mini and other ¼” T Track.
Premium Design with Heavy Duty Build
Both clamps are comprised of a heavy duty construction – offering long term durability with professional quality results. Their ergonomic design flaunts a body base constructed out of anodized aluminum. The clamping screw and foot were manufactured with plated steel. To add functional comfort, the clamping knob has an EZ-grip, round 1-1/2 inch profile.
- 1/4” (SKU: 71438)
- 5/16” (SKU:71439)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov