Introducing the 5/16"-18 Oval Nuts by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (20) Specialty Oval Nuts for woodworking
- FUNCTION: Allow users with t-slotted table set-ups, to mount the POWERTEC 71184 Drill Press Table in a quick, simple and effective way
- QUALITY: 5/16 oval nuts are made from high quality steel and zinc plated for corrosion resistance, rust protection and long lasting durability
- VERSATILE: Can be used to attach hold-down clamps, featherboards, or stop blocks to T tracks. Works with POWERTEC Universal T-Track, Double T-Track, Multi T-Track, and any t-track or t-slot with a 3/8” top opening. (Won't work with 3/4" miter T track)
- DIMENSIONS: Type 5/16 x 18 Nuts | Length 15/16” | Width 17/32” | Thickness 3/16” x 3/32” | 5/16”-18 Thread
These unique woodworking nuts are specifically designed to accompany our premium drill press table (POWERTEC 71184), giving users with t-slotted drill press tables an easy and efficient mounting option. However, these rectangular nuts can also be used to attach a wide range of t-track and fence assemblies, in-feed and out-feed support tables, along with many other clamping applications. They possess a broad surface which greatly decreases embedding into your work stock and will work with any t-track or t-slot with a 3/8” top opening.
These 5/16 nuts are made with heavy duty steel for long term durability. For added protection, they are zinc coated for rust and corrosion resistance – giving you project flexibility. In addition, each nut possesses a self locking profile when the flat side is oriented toward the material.
Whether you’re a professional or DIY enthusiast - If you’re looking to expand your woodworking hardware with small, yet versatile components, then these oval nuts are a must have.
(20) Oval Nuts
5/16-18 thread | 15/16" Long | 17/32" Wide | 3/16" x 3/32" Thick
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov