The POWERTEC Four Pronged T-Nuts, Zinc Plated, 50 PK, easily and securely fastens into your work material, to provide rugged, dependable connections in your woodworking projects.
These versatile multi-tasking nuts are pronged to effectively prevent nut spinning, and designed and constructed to minimize stripping even with heavy torque. These handy accessories are especially advantageous in the constructing of knock down furniture, because the connections are easy to engage and disengage during furniture set up and break down. The POWERTEC Four Pronged T-Nuts are elegantly designed to stay put - exactly where you've placed them - for the utmost in dependability and functionality.
- Easy secure fastening into your work material
- Prongs ensure stable, non-rotating nut placement
- Thread size: 3/8-Inch UNC-16, Flange Dia: 1-Inch, Drill Size: 29/64-Inch
- Great for indoor/outdoor applications
- Zinc plated for durability and rust-resistance
- Comes in handy 50-Pack
- 1/2" (Barrel Height: 15/32-Inch): QTN1106
- 5/16" (Barrel Height: 3/8-Inch): QTN1112
- 7/16" (Barrel Height: 1/2-Inch): QTN1115
- 11/16"(Barrel Height: 43/64-Inch): QTN1107
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov