Introducing the 12” Combination Square by POWERTEC.
This multi-functional combo square allows you to quickly and accurately ensure square, leveled markings and measurements for an assortment of applications. Whether you’re a professional or DIY enthusiast, this tool ensures proper alignments and setups for your projects, making it perfect for marking 45 and 90 degree angles. In addition, it also functions as a handy depth gauge for transferring precision angles, a ruler, scriber and level. Whether you’re a professional woodworker or just beginning at stonemasonry… this multi-faceted tool is a must-have for your jobsite or workshop.
- INCLUDES: (1) Combination Square (12 Inch)
- PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Measuring angles, determining flatness, marking 45° and 90° angles, plus it can act as a depth gauge or transferring dimensions
- KEY FEATURES: Removable brass scribe, impact resistant acrylic bubble level, machined flat & square profile, and easy-to-read etched scales along the combination square blade
- HEAVY DUTY: Precision machined aluminum alloy body delivers long-term durability for on-site wear and tear, and paired with an anti-rust stainless steel blade for accuracy
- APPLICATIONS: This tool can be used with woodworking applications, metalworking, general carpentry and stonemasonry – utilized as a square, depth gauge, angle ruler, scriber or a level
Premium Quality – Professional Design
- Features a body constructed out of a machined aluminum alloy for durability and precision.
- Includes both a removable scribe (kept in place via screw threads) for accurate markings, along with an impact resistant acrylic bubble level for handy reference.
- Rust resistant stainless steel ruler blade features a laser-etched scale, printed in black for quick and easy-to-read measurement determinations.
- Scale graduations are 1/8", 1/16", and 1/32".
- Having the exact scale you need to get the job done to perfection.
- Also includes metric scale.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov