This 4 piece intersection kit allows you to install multiple t-track configurations and optimize your t-track jigs and fixtures. Once assembled, this handy kit forms two perpendicular tracks (intersection), giving you the ability to slide your jigs and fixtures in almost any direction. Each track (3/4” width) features a 90-degree angle on one end that accurately fits with its three matching components to form a perfect intersection.
- INCLUDES: (1) T-Tracks Woodworking Intersection Kit containing 4pcs t-track segments
- FUNCTION: Allows you to install your t-track assembly in a variety of configurations, sliding your jigs and fixtures in a variety of directions
- COMPATIBILITY: Designed to work with POWERTEC Universal T-Track and accommodates 1/4” t-bolts, 5/16” t-bolts and 1/4” hex bolts to effectively expand the utility of your workbench assembly
- PREMIUM BUILD: Constructed out of anodized aluminum, this t track intersection kit was designed for long-term durability, while delivering optimal wear resistance and natural corrosion protection
- EASY TO INSTALL: Tracks are designed to set flush to the table, and feature pre-drilled mounting holes
It’s made out of precision machined, corrosion resistant anodized aluminum for optimal durability, machining and precision. It’s the perfect tool for when you need to build or craft tables, jigs, and fixtures. Equipped with pre-drilled holes, you’ll find this item simple to install, quick to adjust and even easier to use.
Now you can move around and configure your t-track components, such as clamps, hold-downs, stops and more, in most every direction to suit your project requirements. With a touch of imagination, skill and creativity, the possibilities are limitless with this essential kit.
Ideal for Woodworking Tools
- Table Saws
- Cabinet and Band Saws
- Table Saw Extensions
- Vacuum Pods
- Festool Fans
- Drill Press Tables
Individual Track Specs
Length: 3 inches
- Width: ¾ inches
- Depth: 3/8 inches
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov