Introducing the 8-Inch Gear Bar Clamps by POWERTEC.
These quick grip clamps are perfect for almost any application that requires a secure clamping tool. They are designed with a heavy duty ratcheting handle and equally sturdy construction that keeps your work stock firmly in place without compromise. Made with a combination of thick die cast aluminum and heavy gauge steel, this clamping tool is highly durable and capable of providing an optimal vice level hold for many of your small projects.
- INCLUDES: (2) Gear Clamps
- FUNCTION: A quicker, more powerful solution to using a C-Clamp – these adjustable clamps provide vice level functionality to help secure your projects in place with ease – ideal for a wide assortment gluing, welding, cabinet making and more
- FEATURES: Ergonomically designed with a comfortable grip trigger ideal for hands of all sizes, quick release lever for optimal workflow and a non-marring protective pad on the fixed jaw for material protection
- CLAMPING CAPACITY: Each clamp possesses a maximum 8-7/8” jaw opening and offers a powerful 600 lbs of clamping force for heavy duty project versatility
- PREMIUM BUILD: This woodworking clamping tool offers a high quality build with a heavy gauge steel bar, along with a die cast aluminum ratcheting lever and clamp jaws
- Quick Release Lever
- Clamping Force: 600 pounds
- Opening Clamp Jaw Capacity: 8-7/8 inches
Rapid Action Clamping
Whether you’re a professional or DIY enthusiast, you’ll find the quick release action provides you with continuous workflow capability for many of your woodworking, cabinetry installations, and many other general purpose needs.
The clamps have adjustable jaws that open to 8-7/8 inches and are engineered with an impressive clamping capacity to handle projects of all sizes. It has a 3 inch throat depth from the bar to centerline of the tightening screw. The fixed jaw possesses a non-marring protective pad to prevent your work material from damage. The adjustable jaw slides seamlessly along the bar and clamps by pushing against the top of the bar.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov