Introducing the Integrated Blast Gate for Dust Collection by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) 2-1/2 Inch Blast Gate dust collector attachment
- FUNCTION: Helps direct and control airflow from one machine to another, while providing a quicker and easier change over for your integrated woodworking machines and dust collection systems
- FEATURES: A molded, single piece body construction that offers a ramped clog resistant and gapless design (no air loss or reduced suction), along with a seamless sliding gate that delivers a secure firm stop when opened
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This 2-1/2” blast gate was made with heavy duty industrial grade plastic, known for it’s impact and shock absorbance, along with anti-scratch and heat resistant properties
- SPECIFICATIONS: Tapered OD, from 2.43” to 2.53”
This 2-1/2” blast gate is intended to enhance your workshop dust collection system by serving as an air flow director and regulating source from one machine to another. And it does so without many of the issues commonly associated with inferior quality or non-responsive metal blast gates.
The Perfect Upgrade to Your Woodworking Dust Collection System
It features a single body molded construction that offers a tapered, tight and secure fit that comes without a massive gap – helping to eliminate air leakage and reduced suction. It’s also possesses a seamless sliding gate that not only produces smooth sliding action, but delivers a firm stop when opened. Its ramped design helps keep dust out, creating an anti-clogging profile that promotes improved workflow and consistent results.
Premium Quality Build
The blast gate is made with industrial strength ABS plastic, which is well known to most woodworking professionals for it impressive tensile strength, ability to withstand high impact, plus a resistance to heat under heavy usage conditions.
(1) 2-1/2” OD Blast Gate
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile, Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and Butadiene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov