Introducing the 4-Inch Dust Control Flex Cuff with Hose Clamps by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) Flexible Hose Cuff Coupler with (2) Dust Hose Clamps
- FUNCTION: Provides a perfectly sealed, airtight connection between a pair of 4 inch OD dust collection equipment ports, hoses or fittings
- EASY TO USE: These reusable flex cuffs are easily installed and can be removed without the need for assorted screws or duct tape
- PREMIUM BUILD: Made with a durable rubber construction to withstand long-term wear and tear, and possesses a flexible design that seamlessly conforms to slight diameter differences in fittings
- DIMENSIONS: O.D 4-9/16” and I.D 4” | Connects to 4 inch nominal outer diameter adapter or dust hose
This coupler is designed to provide you with an airtight connection between a pair of 4” dust collection fittings or hoses. And it comes equipped with standard hose clamps so that you won’t need unattractive duct tape or a messy assortment of screws. It’s a highly useful (and reusable) dust collection system accessory, as it allows you to interchange fittings and connect adapters to keep all of your dust collection tools connected.
These Flex Cuffs work exclusively with nominal 4” O.D. ports, hoses and fittings.
It’s made with high quality rubber to ensure long-term durability and possesses a flexible profile capable of conforming to the narrow range of sized ports.
Our Customers Have
- Connected 4” PVC pipe to 4” blast gate
- Joined a table saw to a dust sheriff as a temporary solution
- Connected a 4” table saw sawdust exit to a shop vac adapter
- Used along with the POWERTEC 4” Reducer to connect a shop vac to planer
- “No matter whether you own one or five of these, the wide range of practical applications are endless.”
Dimensions of Rubber Connector Cuff
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov