This blast gate gives you optimal control over directing air flow of your dust collection system by opening and closing select ducts.
Most importantly, they help to conserve air volume and keeps suction strongest where dust is being produced, thus maximizing your workshop dust extraction.
- INCLUDES: 4” Aluminum Blast Gate
- FUNCTION: Maximizes the efficiency of your dust collection system by directing and regulating the air flow from one machine to another
- FEATURES: Self-cleaning and clog proof groove design to eliminate constant cleaning maintenance, along with an easy-sliding gate, and locking stop to ensure perfect gate alignment
- BUILD: Blastgate flaunts a heavy duty aluminum construction with a premium steel gate designed for eliminating air leakage, project flexibility and long-term usage
- VERSATILITY: Possesses a universal fit (nominal 4”OD outlet diameter, actual size – tapers from 3-29/32 to 3-31/32”) for most shop vacs/ shop dust collector systems with 4” ID hoses for woodworking – providing a reliable port extension for your table saws, miter saws, planers, drills and other tools
The blast gates in 5 different OD are designed to accommodate any dust collector system with a 2-1/2 inch to 6-inch ID diameter hose, pipe, duct or fitting. They are extremely easy to install, use and offer maximum return on your investment in terms of effectiveness. If you’re looking to increase the efficiency of your dust collection system, these woodworking accessories are a must.
These blast gates are designed with a highly durable cast aluminum body and premium steel sliding gate. Resistant to common abrasives, the impressive build withstands the harmful effects caused by wood chips, saw dust and other debris. When used alongside a capable dust collection system, these components provide exceptional quality for any professional workshop setting.
Unlike conventional plastic versions, aluminum blast gates will never clog up with sawdust, which can often prevent the gate from closing & causing unwanted leakage. Debris will be scraped off the aluminum casting when the door slides open and closed. Additionally, these gates possess an open slot in the back for self-cleaning, and a locking knob that enables it to stay in position when needed.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov