Introducing the 7" Diamond Blade for Cutting Tile by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (1) 7-Inch Diamond Tile Blade Disc Wheel (7/8" Arbor Hole with 20mm - 5/8" adapter rings)
- APPLICATIONS: The blade of the tile cutter is designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, thin granite, marble & masonry, engineered stone, brick, slate and cement backer board; suggested thickness is less than 1/2 inch
- FEATURES: X-teeth turbo mesh diamond rim for smooth, rapid and consistent tile cutting, a thick center to avoid vibration and high temperature extraction, super thin porcelain saw blade for chip-free cutting
- COMPATIBLE: Universal cutting disc wheel can be used on different types of angle grinders and tile cutters for wet and dry cutting
- PREMIUM BUILD: Possesses heavy duty steel construction for minimal chipping and long-term durability
This porcelain tile cutting blade possesses a continuous rim for smooth, chip-free cutting. It's universal design is ideal for tile installers and DIY enthusiasts, and suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders. It has a 7/8 inch arbor hole(with 20mm – 5/8” adapter rings) and has a bonded diamond edge designed for speeds up to 8700 RPM. For use with your tile saw, the blades feature X-teeth for smooth, rapid and consistent cutting action.
This diamond saw blade cutting tool is designed with a wobble-free thick center to avoid vibration, allowing you to cut in straight lines, and it's made to withstand extreme high temperatures. The blade possesses a heavy duty steel construction for minimal chipping and long-term durability. Plus, the super thin blade will slice your work piece like butter, leaving you with high precision cuts.
Perfect for dry or wet cutting, this multi tool diamond blade can be used for cutting tile, thin masonry and various materials, including:
(Suggested thickness is less than 1/2 inch)
- Cement Backer Board
- & more!
POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, machines, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovations, technology, and product development to the industry.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov