The POWERTEC HP1005 features a 8-amp motor, much powerful than most of 3-1/4-Inch and 4-3/8-Inch Planers. The unit equipped with two-blade cutter and 16,000RPM, can plane up to 4-3/8 inches wide.
Easy to use features include “TWO” V-grooves on the front shoe for easy chamfer cutting. The package includes Power Planer, an dust extraction adapter, a rabbeting guide, a parallel fence bracket. A powerful 8 amp motor for increased control, superior planer action that delivers up to 32,000 cuts per minute, and two V-shaped grooves for additional edge chamfering
- INCLUDES: 8 amp 4-3/8 in. Corded Hand Planer, Dust Extraction Attachment, Rabbet Planer Guide, and a Parallel Fence Bracket
- PREMIUM EDITION: This power hand planer possesses a smooth, portable and lightweight design with an ergonomic grip for easy handling and optimal comfort
- DUAL ACTION: Possesses a double-sided dust extraction port that ejects chips and sawdust on either side (L or R) to accommodate your specific requirements of the woodworking project at hand
- ADJUSTABLE DEPTH: Knob with 16 positive stop setting
- Adjustable depth-Variety of Cutting Depths-16 Positive stops increase in increments of 1/128 inch anywhere from 0 all the way up to 1/8 of an inch.
- TWO V-shaped grooves in the base plate shoe for quick and efficient chamfering
- Tool Park Rest for Added Protection-Park Rest prevents any unintentional blade-to-workpiece contact during times of rest.
- Reversible Dust Extraction Port- With simple flick of the switch, change the directional aim of the sawdust from left to right. Dust extraction adapter included to adapt most popular dust hoses.
- Produce rabbets up to 1/3-Inch size
- Ergonomic grip for the comfort grip
Product Manual: view PDF file
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood