Introducing the EPDM Rubber Self-Adhesive L-Push Stick Replacement Pad by POWERTEC.
- INCLUDES: (3) Self-Adhesive Replacement Pads for L-Push Sticks
- FUNCTION: Provides maximum strength grip to safely hold your work piece in place while jointing, ripping and/or routing
- COMPATIBILITY: These pads work exclusively with the POWERTEC 71338 Plastic L-Push Stick and similar sized (6-5/16” x 9/16” x 3/16”) L-Push Sticks
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made with highly durable, shock absorbent, and weatherproof EPDM rubber foam material
- NON-MARRING: Possesses a non-abrasive profile, perfect for side-to-side and high friction movement without damaging your work surface or material
This exclusive package was specifically designed to replace your old, worn out foam rubber grip pads for your L-Push Sticks. Perfectly suitable for the POWERTEC 71338, they also are compatible with any deluxe table saw push block with 6-5/16” x 9/16” x 3/16” sized dimensions.
Able to provide a maximum strength grip to safely hold your workpieces in place, our foam rubber replacement pads offer a non-abrasive construction that’s able to withstand the high friction nature of jointing, ripping, routing and other woodworking applications - without marring your work surface or material.
- Rubber Material: EPDM
- Rubber Properties: Weather Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Shock Absorbent, Non-Marring
- Adhesive Type: Self Adhesive
- Grade: Commercial
- Color: Black
- Package Contains: 3 pcs
Please Note (be sure to check your dimensions when using other brands)
For #71339 foam rubber grip pad replacements see Powertec 71556
For #71451 foam rubber grip pad replacements see Powertec 71557
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov